icoA month’s notice of withdrawal must be given in writing duly acknowledged by the Principal or a month’s fees in the lieu there of.
icoNo T.C will be generated unless all School dues are paid and No-Dues Certificate is obtained from the Office.
icoIn case of re-admission, full admission fees will have to be paid.